Looking for a way to use wood chips and help recycle our natural resources? We've gathered the following list of top ten ways that have been shared with us.
- Make a compost pile.
- Use around trees and in flower beds as attractive way to keep weeds down and moisture in.
- Reduce dust on unpaved roads and driveways.
- Create beautiful paths and walkways.
- Use in parking areas and fill in ruts under SUVs.
- Add as protective ground cover for children's play area.
- Use for bedding area In dog and other animal kennels, and horse stables.
- Add a natural element to your landscaping.
- Spread protective layer to moderate soil temperature.
- Add to flower pots and hanging baskets.
Do you have a favorite way to use wood chips for your home or business? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
If you're within the Greater Sacramento Area and would like to take advantage of our free wood chip offer, please contact us.